The Mackie 1202-VLZ3 is a serious mixer with a compact design - equally as ideal for use in home and project studios, as it is for use out on the road, or on stage. With four studio-grade XDR2 mic preamps at its heart, the 1202-VLZ3 can accommodate a number of band setups, boasting 12 high-headroom line inputs with 2 aux sends, level, pan, and PFL solo on each channel. Mackie's tone-sculpting 3-band EQ section is impressively musical, giving you up to 15dB boost/cut per band, and optimized mid-frequency control for dialing in your signature sound. Delivering professional, world-class control you've got a rugged mixer in Mackie's 1202-VLZ3!
- 12 high-headroom line inputs
- Extended low frequency response
- 2 stereo Aux returns + EFX to Monitor
- 3-band Active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter on Mic input channels
- 2 Aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel