The compact 8030A is a powerful bi-amplified nearfield 2-way monitor system ideal for project and home studios, workstations, installations, and surround sound monitoring.The MDE™ (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure™) enclosure has rounded edges and a gently curved front and sides to achieve a very smooth frequency response and superb imaging qualities with minimized cabinet edge diffraction.Like all Genelec 8000 Series monitors, the 8030A also features the advanced Genelec Directivity Control Waveguide™ (DCW™), a revolutionary flow-optimized reflex port design, optimized die-cast aluminium structure with extremely durable semi-matt finish and acoustically optimized metal grilles.
- 2-way biamplified studio monitor with dual 40 Watt amplifiers and active crossover
- Magnetically shielded for use in close proximity to computer monitors
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) design with rounded edges curved front and sides for smooth frequency response and clear spatial imaging, minimal cabinet edge wave diffraction
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) and rear panel reflex port design for accurate and balanced wave dispersion , durable die-cast aluminum cabinet construction
- Front panel power switch and volume control
- Isolation Position/Decoupler (Iso-Pod) rubber speaker mount allows for precise vertical or horizontal speaker positioning, separates speaker from placement surface, eliminating rumble and other aberrant vibration related resonances
- Integrated rear support points for wall and floor stands, 3/8" threading for enclosure cabinet base mounting