The PS15 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with over 1000 Watts of amplifier power, yet it has a small volume and reduced weight. The dispersion, architecture and weight balance of the PS15 Loudspeaker are designed to provide both exceptional PA and stage monitor performance from a single product without compromise. This flexibility is realized by a proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn, easily rotated in four positions, at 90° increments, by the user.
The horn's unique progressive horizontal (50° to 100°) and vertical (+25°, -30°) dispersion can easily be adapted for vertical or horizontal PA usage or wedge monitoring. NEXO's unique Active Fullrange Processing enables the 2-way passive 8Ω design to deliver bi-amped performance using a single amplifier channel, for less money, space and complexity.
- User adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications
- Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation
- High power system (134dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with 15" LF and 2" HF drivers
- Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility
- Two-way, switchable passive or active design for precise performance matching to user requirements