With full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and 4000 ANSI lumens of brightness at a tack-sharp 3000:1 contrast ratio, the BenQ SH910 DLP Digital Projector creates a unique theater experience wherever it's used.
The SH910 can deliver 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition signals from a satellite, a cable box and Blu-ray discs. And those images will stay in pristine digital form (no analog conversion required) along the path between the device and the SH910 thanks to the HDMI input.
The part that forms the picture in this projector is a Texas Instruments (TI) DLP DMD panel. It features an innovation that TI calls BrilliantColor. Unlike other technologies such as LCD that use just three primary colors to produce the image, DLP Technology with BrilliantColor uses up to six separate colors.Color accuracy is paramount to a quality image. BrilliantColor not only improves color accuracy, it brightens secondary colors as well. This combination produces a new level of color performance that increases the brightness of the colors by up to 50% over DLP projectors without BrilliantColor for accurate, true-to-life images.
The SH910 not only projects stunning pictures, it can do so all over the world with its 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply and its ability to handle NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video signals. Its OSD (on-screen display) offers your choice of 28 languages.Best of all, your SH910 is energy efficient. It uses only 340W to project its super bright image and in standby mode it draws less than a watt.
- Full HD 1080p Magnificence
- 4000 ANSI Lumens Ultra-High Brightness
- 3000:1 High Contrast Ratio
- LAN Control Centralized Projector Management
- Compatible with the Most Popular LAN Control Settings
- Multiple Display Options for Various Office and Classroom Needs
- USB Display
- LAN Display
- Wireless Display
- 1.5x Big Zoom Ratio for Enhanced Installation Flexibility
- Quick Cooling
- Built-In 20W Big Audio Power
- SRS-Certified for Quality Audio Performance
- On-Screen Display Languages--28 Languages