The FDT-6604 is a serial digital SDI to fiber optic transmitter converter that supports serial digital data rates from 143Mb/s up to 2.97Gb/s (1080p). SDI outputs are reclocked copies of the input providing excellent jitter and return loss specifications. The FDT-6604 is fully hot-swappable with all active components on the front removable card. No active components are installed on the rear I/O connection module. This design greatly reduces down-time eliminating any need to access the back of the rack frame. The -R2S high density split rear module can accommodate up to 2 FDT-6604 cards, maximizing the number of conversion channels in a frame. In this configuration, the OG3-FR supports up to 40 independent channel solutions, providing ultra-high density conversion in a 2RU space.
- Electrical to Optical for all SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 259M-C, SMPTE 292M standards
- Supports single-mode fiber
- Hot-swappable from front of frame with no external connect / reconnect required
- Optical output power: -7dBm / 0dBm (CWDM)
- Optical wavelength: 1310nm or CWDM
- Optical output connection: LC / UPC