Combining a leading-edge design philosophy with the latest in digital technology, the DM2000VCM is the world's first sound / music production digital console to receive approval under the globally-recognized THX pm3 surround standard. Multi-channel digital broadcast, Internet delivery of television and music, the integration of next-generation "Blu-Ray Disc" media — with each passing year the market demand for surround-sound media reaches new heights, requiring ever more quality and speed from broadcast and production facilities. Everything we know about digital audio has been put into developing the DM2000VCM.
- 96-input 22-bus Mix Capacity at 96 kHz
- Scene Memory and Automix Functions for Efficient Workflow
- Precise 24-bit/96-kHz Audio and High-performance Head Amps
- Eight Advanced Multi-effect Processors Plus Six 31-band GEQs
- Cascade Connector and a Generous Selection of Control Interfaces
- Enhanced Surround Monitoring Environment Includes Bass Management