Sound Devices PIX 240i
Sound Devices PIX 240i features an IPS (In-Plane Switching) display. This new technology yields a brighter, sharper image with improved color accuracy and excellent off-axis performance. This attractive display provides immediate confirmation of recording, playback, audio metering, and Setup Menu selections. Monitor brightness, contrast and chroma adjustments are available for customized viewing needs.
The PIX 240i adds Quicktime recording using Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHD to any HDMI or HD-SDI equipped high-definition video camera. The portable PIX 240i records Quicktime files to CompactFlash cards or removable 2.5-inch solid-state hard drives.
- Built-in time code generator
- High-quality portable video recorder
- Conveniently records to removable media
- Compact and lightweight, perfect for field use
- Quicktime recording using Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHD
- High-quality video with industry-standard format support
- Record to Compact Flash or removable 2.5" solid-state hard drive