If you work with dialogue, the speed, flexibility, and ease of use of the DNS1500 provides solutions to audio problems that you could not previously solve. Furthermore, the DNS1500's near-zero latency means that you do not need to slip the audio against time-code, making it possible to use the DNS1500 in real-time on the dubbing stage. For location sound engineers (who do not have the luxury of random access to the material) the near-zero latency means that the DNS1500 is simple to use with video, and removes the need for a video frame store. Furthermore, the combination of low latency and 24-bit fidelity means that you can leave the DNS1500 permanently in the signal chain without fear of signal degradation.
- 96kHz, 24-bit I/O and SHARC processing power.
- The DNS1500 boasts a very fast and intuitive user interface.
- You can combine ranges for wideband processing when needed.
- The DNS1500 has less than 10 samples latency so there is no loss of lip sync.
- The DNS1500 is self-contained, so it requires no external racks of equipment.
- Low, mid, and high frequency ranges allow you to tune the process to the type of noise.