The distribution of mono and stereo balanced audio signals from a single source to multiple destinations has many applications including multi-zone sound reinforcement installations, live sports events coverage, broadcast studios, video suites, duplication or indeed anywhere high quality audio has to be distributed to a number of locations down long cable runs.
The Drawmer DA-6 is a six channel stereo (or twelve channel mono) distribution amplifier featuring XLR balanced inputs and outputs with optional transformer balancing where remote amplifiers and recorders are fed from separate power supplies.
- 1x6 Stereo Distribution Amp with Monitoring.
- 1 set of stereo (2) XLR inputs.
- 6 sets of stereo (2) XLR outputs.
- Input stage has LED level meter.
- Built-in headphone amp.
- Electronically balanced inputs with individual left/right level controls.
- LED metering on input for balancing stereo material or two mono signals.
- Inputs and Outputs are balanced XLRs at +4dBu.