Focusrite D16R AES Interface for Dante
RedNet D16R is a 1U, 16x16 AES3 interface for any Dante™ audio-over-IP network. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet D16R is the ideal choice for providing AES3 I/O in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio. Perfect for bridging between digital consoles, power amplifiers or any other AES3-equipped audio equipment and any Dante network, RedNet D16R has SRC (Sample Rate Conversion) on each input pair allowing plug-and-play operation with any AES3 source.
- 16x16 AES3 I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rates with sample rate conversion
- AES67 compliant
- Flexible input options: DB25, XLR, RCA
- Word Clock I/O and DARS input for increased flexibility
- Remote monitoring software with powerful graphic user interface