Meyer Sound Galileo Callisto 616
The Galileo Callisto 616 Array Processor is an elegant hardware and software solution for the control and alignment of Meyer Sound Array loudspeaker systems. The Callisto 616 in 19 "2U format features six inputs, 16 outputs, and a fully digital matrix processor, along with Compass Control software that provides comprehensive control of all parameters from a Mac or Windows computer.
Designed to perfectly complement Meyer Sound's M-Series and LEO-M arrays, the Callisto 616 Delay integration provides custom speaker-array customization, custom shaping filters, and simultaneous low-pass and high-pass filters for subwoofer control.
- Six inputs (analog, AES / EBU or mixed) and 16 analog outputs with full matrix mixing and routing for control systems of all sizes
- Stable +26 dBu outputs for easy control of Meyer Sound self-powered speaker systems over long cable runs
- A / D / A conversion with 24-bit resolution at 96 kHz; Sample Rate Conversion of the digital input signal to 96 kHz
- 96 kHz internal processing, 32-bit fixed-point floating-point resolution across all output channels
- Atmospheric correction filters
- Front panel LED level meter at the inputs, signal / clip LEDs at the outputs and illuminated mute button