The PCDI is designed to interface your unbalanced stereo line sources with professional balanced low impedance equipment. Features 2 separate Di’s, Inputs; 1-3.5mm (1/8") mini TRS stereo jack or 2 sets of color coded RCA in/thru. Output; color coded XLRs. Also features a ground lift & a 20dB pad. Perfect for interfacing with the outputs of CD players, computer sound cards, tape decks, etc.
- 3.5 mm input jack.
- 1/4" TS input jacks.
- Color coded XLR output jacks.
- Color coded RCA phono in / through jacks.
- Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz.
- 20dB pad switch for connection to "hot" input signals.
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformers with metal shield.
- Stereo/Mono switch for stereo operation or safely combine both inputs into a mono signal sent to both outputs.