The VRT tracking receiver module is designed for use with Lectrosonics' Venue series of chasses. The high selectivity VRT module has tracking front-end filters that return as the frequency is changed to stay centered over the selected frequency. The modules are a triple conversion, frequency synthesized design, controlled by the microprocessor in the host assembly. A common DSP in the host assembly is used for all six receiver modules to decode the received signal and restore the digital audio. Using a single DSP results in a significant reduction in cost per channel. The host assembly will handle up to six receiver modules via multi-pin connectors on the side of the main housing. The modules are held in place with snap-in retaining clips. The clips hold the modules firmly but are easy to remove without tools to make needed changes.
- Digital Hybrid Wireless System
- Compatible with all Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid Wireless
- 256 synthesized UHF frequencies, each with DSP-based pilot tone
- Highly selective tracking front end for congested or hostile RF environments
- Ratio, Antenna Phase or Frequency Diversity (depending on system configuration)