The WM Watertight Wireless Microphone Transmitter by Lectrosonics is designed to operate in wet or dusty environments. The WM resists damage in harsh environments, but also offers a comprehensive feature set that makes it equally at home in film, television, and on stage. The WM's input preamp is built of very high quality, low noise components with a wide gain range. The DSP-controlled input limiter has a range of more than 30 dB and a dual-release envelope, making it transparent while maintaining low distortion. Dual-color LEDs on the control panel accurately indicate audio input level for precise gain adjustment. Lectrosonics patented Digital Hybrid technology revolutionizes wireless microphone transmission. Digital audio signal is converted and encoded for analog transmission, then decoded and converted back to digital audio at the receiver. The result is an exceptionally low noise floor with clear audio reception retained at greater distances. To meet the demand for both extended operating range and extended battery life, the WM transmitters offer selectable output power of 50, 100 or 250 mW. The WM transmitter is made of solid, machined aluminum housing with a corrosion-resistant finish. The moisture-sealed control panel has a backlit LCD and enlarged membrane switches. The antenna is made of an extremely durable, multistrand alloy that will withstand heavy abuse. It is mounted with a compression sealed strain relief that prevents dust and moisture from entering the housing.
- Includes M152/WP Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- The WM transmitter includes an M152/WP Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with Watertight Connection. It features a wide frequency response that accentuates the presence and character of the human voice. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- The WM features selectable 50, 100, 250 mW output power.
- For smooth operation in wet or dusty conditions, The WM transmitter features O-ring sealed battery compartments and input jack, a compression sealed antenna port and gasket sealed control panel and back cover.
- Digital Hybrid Wireless Architecture