Shure PSM 1000
The Shure PSM 1000 Personal Monitor Dual System is a professional wireless IEM monitoring system intended for touring, live venue installations, houses-of-worship, broadcast applications and anywhere high-grade wireless monitoring is necessary. The PSM 1000 features the P10T full-rack dual wireless transmitter and a pair of P10R diversity bodypack receivers.The transmitter's touring-grade all metal housing is sure to handle the rigors of life on the road. The P10T also features Ethernet networking and control via the optional Wireless Workbench software, 72MHz tuning bandwidth, precision front-end RF filtering for enhanced signal stability and much more. The P10R bodypacks feature diversity reception for stable, reliable signal. The PSM 1000 is completely backwards compatible with all PSM 900 series monitoring components.
- Backwards compatibility with PSM 900 receivers for simplified inventory management
- Diversity bodypack dramatically improves signal reception and increases range
- Precision front-end RF filtering reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Networked Frequency Coordination Simplifies Setup for High Channel Counts
- Provides advanced RF spectrum plotting, comprehensive frequency coordination, and live monitoring and adjustment of transmitter settings