The Fiberlink 3620A Series transmits composite video and two independent audio channels over one multimode or single mode fiber. It is ideal for Videoconferencing, Broadcast and Cable TV and Digital Signage applications.
- 10 MHz video bandwidth
- Video channel is compatible with NTSC, PAL or SECAM video standards
- Two audio channels that may be user-configured for balanced or unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Switch selectable audio output gain boost of +0 dB or +6 dB
- Indicator LEDs monitor power, video and audio signals
- Transmits over one multimodeor single mode fiber
- No adjustments; pure digital processing and transmission
- Wide range power supply allows operation from both AC and DC sources
- System consists of transmitter and receiver unit; card or box version.