Gefen USB 2.0 Over Cat5 Extender (Receiver)
The Gefen EXT-USB2.0-LR Cat5 USB 2.0 Extender is a transmitter and receiver designed to extend the effective range of connecting USB 2.0 devices to a computer or device. The user connects a USB 2.0 compatible unit into the EXT-USB2.0-LR transmitter which then carries the signal over Cat5 (Ethernet) cable to the EXT-USB2.0-LR receiver, which connects it directly to the controller, whether it's a PC, Mac or other capable peripheral. The maximum range of the extender is 330' (100 m), making it incredibly useful for remote access.
- Operate USB 2.0 peripherals up to 330' (100 m) from a computer
- Supports low (1.1) and high-speed (2.0) USB.
- Uses industry-standard CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cable.
- Supports all major operating systems; Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
- True plug-and-play, 100% hardware solution with no drivers required.