Marshall Electronics V-R44P
The V-R44P is a rack mountable unit that offers four 4" high-resolution active matrix LCD panels. Each of the four 480 x 234 pixel screens has its own set of controls for color, tint, contrast, and brightness. Each panel has its own input with active loop-through feature, a 3 color tally system, and auto-recognition of NTSC or PAL formats. This unit is only 2U high, can be tilted up to 100 degrees while rack mounted, and is the smallest video monitoring system of its kind. All V-R Series models are constructed of steel and aluminum, and include a power supply.
- NTSC/PAL auto recognition
- High Resolution, 480 x 234 pixels, 112,320 total
- Dry Erase Marker for EZ Identifying of screens
- Ultra bright panels with 300 candle luminance each
- Individual color, tint, brightness and contrast controls
- Unique 100 degree tilt adjustment while mounted in rack