The Gefen DVI DL Splitter (EXT-DVI-142DL) allows computers with a Dual Link DVI output to be connected to two or more Dual Link DVI displays at the same time. It is a flexible distribution hub that can accommodate multiple displays when two or more DVI DL Splitters are connected together to create a greater distribution.
The EXT-DVI-142DL DVI DL Splitter is connected with a Dual Link DVI cable from the Dual Link DVI source to the DVI DL Splitter input. There are two Dual Link DVI outputs. DVI output 1 is the primary connection and is used for the main display. DVI output 2 follows the main display.
- Splits a Dual Link DVI signal to two or more Dual Link DVI displays
- Uses high quality DVI cables for connections
- Allows simultaneous display
- Supports 720P, 1080i, and 1080P resolutions
- Supports HDCP compliant devices for output one
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Installs in seconds