Superior flexibility, power and control from the 3rd generation of the openGear® platform. The broadcast world’s first and only open-hardware platform, and your platform of choice for your broadcast infrastructure needs. openGear® 3.0 is the evolution of the industry’s first and only open hardware and software platform. The next generation openGear® frame, OG3-FR combines function, flexibility and power with advanced features like high powered 450 watt redundant power supplies, Gigabit Ethernet access to every card slot, 20 openGear® card slots, dedicated 21st and 22nd card slots for network control and internal reference distribution, and a front LCD display for easy frame, IP address and fault identification.
- Robust 450 watt power supply with integral cooling
- Standard Ethernet connectivity
- Optional advanced Ethernet based frame controller with GigE to every slot
- Optional SNMP control and monitoring
- 2RU frame houses up to 20 openGear® cards
- Supports any mix of analog, digital, video and audio modules in the same frame