Avalon OTX627-AB COFDM Digital Video Transmitter (AB Battery Mount)
A 16-channel video transmitter based on COFDM (Coded Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) digital video transmission. The OTX627-AB operates within a standard frequency range of 2.1 to 2.5 GHz or allocated custom band.
- Includes 1 video, 2 stereo audio, and data channels with transmission rate of 19.2Kbps
- Allows you to modify the allocations and parameters for the 16 preset channels via a PC GUI
- Based on the robust QPSK (Quadrature Phase Shift Keying) modulation technique
- Provides a high output power of 0.6W
- Draws low power (6.5W DC)
- Includes AB Battery Mount
- Transmission. The OTX627-AB operates within a standard frequency range of 2.1 to 2.5 GHz or allocated custom band.