Ronford Baker Heavy Duty Baby Legs
The Ronford Baker Heavy Duty Baby Legs with ground spreader (Mitchell Style) are solid, reliable, and easy to use. It can be paired with any fluid head, jib arm, or other specialty head with a Mitchell mount. The tubing is made of hefty aluminum and the mount is a stainless steel cast. The locking levers are anodized and covered by a stove-enameled black texture. All steel parts are hardened where necessary and chrome-plated. Included is an infinitely adjustable spreader with a strong elastic clip-down device, which is secured in seconds. It is made from high-tensile anodized aluminum and includes large-diameter locking hand-wheels to adjust the length of spread.
- With legs spread at 1’6” (45.7cm): closed 3ft’ (91.4cm), fully extended 5’6” (167.6cm)
- Weight 18 lbs
- Dimensions (center to foot) minimum 1’8” (43cm), maximum 3ft
- Tubes are 1” dia x 16swg HE30TF alloy, polished and anodized, with nylon wipers and nylon locking pads
- Stainless Steel spikes to feet, with rubber covers
- Locking levers are anodized and stove enamelled black texture. All steel parts are hardened where necessary, and chrome plated