MultiDyne Silverback V 4K Camera Back Transceiver
The SilverBack V provides a robust, full bandwidth fiber optic link between any 12G, Quad-Link or Dual-Link 4K camera and your truck, control room, or “video village” position. The system puts all of the signals needed for multi-camera 4K/UHDTV production onto a single tactical or SMPTE hybrid fiber cable, ensuring robust, trouble-free connectivity on any studio or remote production.
The system can transport up to one 12G-SDI, two 6G-SDI, or four 3G-SDI signal paths from the camera to the Base Station, and one return path the other way. Full camera control is provided by the camera manufacturer’s control panel via serial or a 10/100/GigE Ethernet path. Genlock, intercom, tally, and audio paths are also provided. Operate on a hybrid cable and provide power to the camera or use lightweight, robust tactical fiber and power the camera locally.
- Up to 1x 12G, 2x 6G, or 4x 3G
- Program & Bi-Directional 3G-SDI
- Universal Intercom Interface With IFB/PGM Inject
- 2 Mic Inputs With Phantom and Pre-amps
- Anton-Bauer or “V-mount” Battery Option
- Integrated Tally Indicator
- Camera RCP Control
- 1 Additional Data Path (232/422)
- Optical Connector on Integrated Swivel
- Top & Bottom Dovetail Plates with 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 Taps for Mounting Accessories
- Tally/GPIO Cable