Metabones Canon EF to Sony NEX Speed Booster
The Metabones Canon EF to Sony NEX Speed Booster allows you to mount any Canon EF-mount lens to compatible Sony NEX E-mount cameras and camcorders. While electronic communication between the Sony camera and Canon lens is provided, like the other Metabones EF/NEX Adapter, what separates this adapter from all the others is that the adapter effectively increases your lens’ maximum aperture by 1 stop and widens your focal length by .71×. In other words, a Canon 50mm f/1.2 L would become a 35.5mm f/0.9 lens.
- Makes lens 0.71x wider
- Powered by camera body. No external power source required
- Partial autofocus support for late-model (post-2006) Canon-brand lenses
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply
- Electronic integration of aperture diaphragm, controlled by or from the camera body
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball heads