Zacuto Z-Finder EVF
The Zacuto Z-Finder EVF is a 3.2" high resolution monitor designed for use with camcorders and DSLRs. It allows you to operate your camera (any camera with an HDMI port) with the correct form factor for video, with the camera "in-line" to your rod system (the most stable way to shoot) and your eye in the Z-Finder offset.The Z-Finder EVF enhances the stability of your camera set-up, gives you better resolution, allows you to get your eye where it most comfortably needs to be, enables low mode shooting, shortens your camera package, and allows you to have your electronic viewfinder in the back of a dolly or crane, detached from the rig for car shots, and more. The viewfinder is compatible with virtually all cameras with an HDMI output, including the Canon C100/C300/C500, Sony FS100, Sony F3, Scarlet, Red One & Epic, Panasonic AG-AF100.
- Compatible with all cameras with an HDMI output including the Panasonic AG-AF100, Sony FS100, Sony F3, Scarlet, Red One and Epic
- Enhances stability when shooting video with a DSLR camera
- Allows placing the viewfinder where it's most comfortable in any situation
- Enables low mode shooting
- Shortens the camera package
- Protective Black Disk Included